by Jen Lemen
Service Focus - RICS APC or AssocRICS Submission Review & Feedback
Building a better you
Property Elite’s sole aim is to build better property professionals - supporting your career every step of the way, whether you are completing a RICS accredited degree course, your RICS APC/AssocRICS / FRICS or simply seeking engaging CPD.
If you are planning to sit your RICS APC/AssocRICS this Spring, you'll want to have your preparation well under way this month. In this article, we'll focus on how we can support you through our submission review and feedback service.
On that note, we've got lots of candidates already signed up to support their Spring 2019 submissions - in our experience, the earlier you seek additional support, the better chance you have of RICS APC success!
If you've been referred previously - don't panic. Just email a copy of your referral report to firstname.lastname@example.org for some free advice on what to do next.
Not sure about signing up? You can read what some of our recent successful candidates have to say here. We work with candidates across all RICS APC and AssocRICS pathways, routes to assessment and geographic regions.
If you have been referred or want to discuss your RICS APC or AssocRICS, contact us on 07804 642 825 or email email@example.com - we offer every candidate a free & friendly 30 minute consultation.
How can Property Elite support me?
One of our best selling RICS APC and AssocRICS support services is our final assessment submission review & feedback service.
This includes a review of your RICS APC or AssocRICS final assessment submission, including written amendments/feedback and verbal feedback.
This will be structured in two rounds; the first being our feedback on your draft submission, the second being our final proof read following your amendments.
Do you provide any special offers on support?
Yes, we offer some great value support packages which will support you through your RICS APC or AssocRICS journey.
Offer 1 — Monthly Mentoring
2 hours online/telephone mentoring per month, unlimited email support, submission review and feedback, e-mock interview and APC question pack. This is one of our most popular packages providing you with your own personal APC support team. This is suited to Structured Training, Preliminary Review and Senior Professional route candidates.
Offer 2 — Ace your Assessment
Combining our submission review and feedback AND e-mock interview (online) OR APC question pack services - prepare to ace your assessment with support from Property Elite.
Offer 3 - Full Monty
Combining our submission review & feedback, e-mock interview (online) and APC question pack services - everything you need to pass your APC!
All + VAT.
How do I sign up?
What are our top tips for getting things right first time?
1. Familiarise yourself with the Assessment Resource Centre (ARC) now.
2. Make sure your CPD is up-to-date, including the online ethics test. Retain the certificate to upload with your submission.
3. Ensure you get the right signatures in advance of submitting. This can often be the most stressful part - don't leave it until the last minute!
4. Proof read your submission carefully and ensure your experience is relevant to the competency levels you are pursuing, e.g. level 3 needs examples of providing reasoned advice and depth of knowledge.
5. Send your final submission to Property Elite for checking and feedback - essential to getting it right first time!
Do you have any other free advice?
Yes, just head to our Blog to read lots more about the RICS APC process. Some of our top articles on the submission process include:
- RICS APC Lifeline - Submitting your Final Assessment Documents (Spring 2019)
- RICS APC Lifeline - How do I choose the right case study project?
- RICS APC Lifeline - All About your Final Assessment Submission
What do other candidates say about Property Elite?
Head to our testimonials page to check out what some of our fantastic RICS APC and AssocRICS clients say about the support that we provide.
How can we help?
- Sign up for a complimentary copy of our Ebook Guide to the APC (UK and MENA editions)/AssocRICS/Senior Professional Route, together with our updated APC Hot Topic Guide - full of even more helpful advice and tips to pass your RICS APC or AssocRICS with flying colours first time
- Sign up for our bespoke support services, such as our final assessment review & feedback service, RICS APC question packs (around 1,000 questions/30 pages based on your submission), e-mock interviews and revision quizzes. Don't forget that we offer some great value discounted packages if you purchase more than one support service
- If you're confused about anything, just contact us on 07804 642 825 / firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer all candidates a free & friendly 30 minute RICS APC consultation
Not sure about signing up? You can read what some of our recent successful candidates have to say here.
Stay tuned for our next blog post to help build a better you
N.b. nothing in this article constitutes legal advice.