by Jen Lemen
5 ways to get your RICS APC submission right first time!
1. Familiarise yourself with the Assessment Resource Centre (ARC) now.
2. Make sure your CPD is up-to-date, including the online ethics test. Retain the certificate to upload with your submission.
3. Ensure you get the right signatures in advance of submitting. This can often be the most stressful part - don't leave it until the last minute!
4. Proof read your submission carefully and ensure your experience is relevant to the competency levels you are pursuing, e.g. level 3 needs examples of providing reasoned advice and depth of knowledge.
5. Send your final submission to Property Elite for checking and feedback - essential to getting it right first time!