by Jen Lemen
RICS APC Lifeline - Help! I'm sitting this Spring...2019 - Part 1
Building a better you
Property Elite’s sole aim is to build better property professionals - supporting your career every step of the way, whether you are completing a RICS accredited degree course, your RICS APC/AssocRICS or simply seeking engaging CPD.
If you are planning to sit your RICS APC/AssocRICS this Spring, you'll want to have your preparation well under way this month. In this article, we'll help you to get it right first time - with a focus on January, February and March 2019.
On that note, we've got lots of candidates already signed up to support their Spring 2019 submissions - in our experience, the earlier you seek additional support, the better chance you have of RICS APC success!
If you've been referred previously - don't panic. Just email a copy of your referral report to email@example.com for some free advice on what to do next.
Not sure about signing up? You can read what some of our recent successful candidates have to say here. We work with candidates across all RICS APC and AssocRICS pathways, routes to assessment and geographic regions.
If you have been referred or want to discuss your RICS APC or AssocRICS, contact us on 07804 642 825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we offer every candidate a free & friendly 30 minute consultation.
Deadlines? What deadlines?!
We recommend going to the RICS APC/AssocRICS final assessment web page for your region, e.g. UK and MENA (in the top right section of the page, there's a button you can click to change your region). MENA relates to the Middle East and North Africa. This will make sure you are working to the latest deadlines published by RICS.
Read on though - we have summarised what you need to be doing in the coming months below.
What do I need to do in January?
- MENA AssocRICS final assessment submissions due in 1st to 15th January 2019
- MENA APC Senior Professional and Specialist final assessment submissions due in 1st to 15th January 2019
Final assessment submissions need to be finalised this month for UK APC Land & Property pathway, Senior Professional and AssocRICS and Americas APC candidates. Sign up now for your Property Elite support, to make sure you benefit from our current 5 working day turnaround time.
We also still have capacity to review MENA submissions before the final submission day this month - make sure you sign up without delay.
What do I need to do in February?
- UK APC Land & Property pathway final assessment submissions due in 15th to 28th February 2019
- UK APC Senior Professional final assessment submissions due in 15th to 28th February 2019
- UK AssocRICS final assessment submissions due in 1st to 8th February 2019
Submissions need to be finalised this month for MENA APC (preliminary review), UK APC Built Environment pathway (final assessment) and Land & Property pathway (preliminary review) candidates. Sign up for your submission review & feedback service.
What do I need to do in March?
- MENA APC final assessment and preliminary review submissions due in 1st to 15th March 2019
- UK APC Built Environment pathway final assessment submissions due in 15th to 31st March 2019
- UK APC Land & Property pathway preliminary review submissions due in 15th to 31st March 2019
- MENA Senior Professional interviews taking place this month
Submissions need to be finalised this month for UK APC Built Environment pathway (preliminary review) candidates. Sign up for your submission review & feedback service.
Do you have any other free advice?
Yes, there are plenty of other articles in our blog archive, just use the search function to check out all of our RICS APC and AssocRICS advice.
How can we help?
- Sign up for a complimentary copy of our Ebook Guide to the APC (UK and MENA editions)/AssocRICS/Senior Professional Route, together with our updated APC Hot Topic Guide - full of even more helpful advice and tips to pass your RICS APC or AssocRICS with flying colours first time
- Sign up for our bespoke support services, including our Special Offer packages (Monthly Mentoring, Full Monty and Ace Your Assessment)
- If you've been referred this Autumn or have any queries or concerns, just contact us on 07804 642 825 / email@example.com. We offer all candidates a free & friendly 30 minute consultation
Our turnaround times for all services are still currently 5 working days.
Not sure about signing up? You can read what some of our recent successful candidates have to say here.
Stay tuned for our next blog post to help build a better you
N.b. nothing in this article constitutes legal or financial advice. DISCLAIMER! We cannot take any responsibility for missed deadlines - please check directly with your RICS world region via email, telephone or website for accurate confirmation.